Looking to book a Saturday? Book your appointment today for April 29th, May 13th and June 17th
Keeping patients healthy
Dear patients and family,
Your safety is our top priority. More than ever, we understand how important it is that you feel safe and protected throughout your treatment journey with us.
With the growing number of concerns regarding the COVID-19 virus, we want to share some steps and extra measures we’ve taken to ensure your safety:
- We are closely monitoring situations at the local level and will close locations or modify operations as needed to ensure patient and team member safety. We will reach out to you directly to reschedule if this occurs.
- We’ve made it mandatory for all team members sick or under the weather to stay home. We’ve also made arrangements to support our team members in the event that this happens.
- Upon arriving at any of our three clinics, a member of our team will greet you at the door with hand sanitizer and offer for you to stay in your car while we treat your child.
- We continue to practice Universal Safety Precautions for Infection Control (CDC standards for sterilization and disinfection).
- We require team members to go above and beyond to ensure a clean environment, including disinfecting common area surfaces every hour and removing magazines and handheld devices to lessen contact.
- We’re restricting the treatment area to patients only and spacing out patients in treatment chairs as much as possible.
- We’re eliminating contact with parents and patients to practice proper social distancing. We love you, but we’re refraining from our usual high-fives and handshakes.
- To reduce overall patient volume, we actively reschedule certain appointments that are less time-sensitive. If your appointment is one that we can move without compromising your exceptional results, we’ll contact you to see if you would like to reschedule.
We also greatly value our teams and the communities that we serve. To make sure that we are operating with an abundance of caution, we kindly ask that you call and reschedule your appointment if you can say YES to any of the following questions:
- Have you or any of your family members been exhibiting flu-like symptoms such as cough, fever, or shortness of breath?
- Have you or any of your family members been in close proximity to someone exhibiting flu-like symptoms within the last 48 hours?
- In the last 14 days, have you or any family members traveled to an area of high-risk for COVID-19? This includes all locations that are currently listed as either Level 2 or Level 3.
We thank you in advance for your continued cooperation and support in keeping Mattingly & Howell Orthodontics a safe environment.
We are committed to your safety and wellbeing and will continue to ensure you get the highest standards of safety and patient care.
Dr. Chris Mattingly and Dr. Chris Howell